The SST 1525 has a screen drum with 2,5 m (8' 2") diameter and approx. 2 x 7 m (2 x 23') length. For different applications various mesh sizes are available. The machine has a screening surface of 95,8 m2. The most difficult separation tasks can easily be solved with the completely encased Doppstadt SST 1525 with helical guide drum. It accomplishes its tasks using the well-proven screening drum construction with helix inside, which enables a horizontal machine installation.
Courtesy of the replaceable screening drums and different equipment, the SST 1525 can be adjusted to different screening tasks. The efficient mechanical power transmission is carried out by 4 direct wheel drives with compact geared motors. Therefore, highest flexibility for quick and universal application is guaranteed.
With screens of the DOPPSTADT SM series you can screen waste and raw materials such as compost, soil, construction waste, domestic waste, industrial waste, plastic, glass, paper, wood, biomass, sand, gravel, scrap or slag. The screens are ideally suited for combined application e. g. with Doppstadt shredders or windsifters.
- Very good accessibility due to large protection doors
- Very robust frame construction with thick-sided profile tubes
- Speed-controlled direct drive with standard geared motors, therefore optimum adjustment to the processes and regulation of the screening quality
- High screening throughput owing to material guidance in the drum
- Horizontal machine installation, space saving in plant projects
- Wide range of possible applications courtesy of the combinable possibilities of the lower belts and the choice of mesh sizes
- Encased machine housing for equal-zero-emission in connection with de-dusting unit
- Smooth and quiet operation of the drum during use owing to Vulkollan® coated castors
- Easy operation of machine, setting in and reading of data, manual control and/or integration into superordinate master control system
- Short setup times and long service life