The SST 720 has a screen drum with 2 m (6' 7") diameter and approx. 7 m (23') length. For different applications various mesh sizes are available. The machine has a screening surface of 38,8 m2. The most difficult separation tasks can easily be solved with the completely encased Doppstadt SST 720 with helical guide drum. It accomplishes its tasks by the well proven drum construction with helix inside, which enable a horizontal machine installation.
Thanks to the replaceable screening drums and different equipment’s, the SST 720 can be adjusted to the different screening tasks. The efficient mechanic power transmission is carried out by direct wheel drives with compact geared AC motor. Furthermore, highest flexibility for a quick and universal application is guaranteed.
With screens of the DOPPSTADT SM series you can screen waste and raw materials such as compost, soil, construction waste, domestic waste, industrial waste, plastic, glass, paper, wood, biomass, sand, gravel, scrap or slag. The screens are ideally suited for combined application e. g. with Doppstadt shredders or windsifters.
- Easy accessibility thanks to large protection doors
- Very robust frame construction based on thick-walled profile tubes
- Speed-controlled direct drive with standard gear motor, therefore perfectly adjustable to screening process and quality requirements
- High screening throughput thanks to guided material processing inside the drum
- Horizontal machine installation, enables space-saving set-up in plant projects