The SPLITTER H2 - System stands out due to its compact, robust construction and particularly high throughput. The machine is perfectly suited for the processing of materials which have a higher density (0,6 t/m³ bis 3,0 t/m³), e.g. mixed construction waste, scrap metal and slag. The SPLITTER H2 – System is available in either hooklift or track-mounted configuration for maximum flexibility.
The modular construction of the machine offers great flexibility and versatility in all areas of application and for materials with varying composition. In order to adjust to customer- amd material-specific requirements the set-up of the machine can be easily modified on the spot and in next to no time. Additional equipment, such as magnetic separators and extensions of the screening surface for higher throughput rates, is readily available, and we also offer a variety of options in connection with the feeding hopper.
As is the case with all SPLITTER variants, the H2 offers a great variety of adjustment possibilities and is characterized by its clog-free operation and effective wrapping protection.
Like all machines belonging to this DOPPSTADT series the SPLITTER H2 - System can easily cope with a variety of materials. It is perfectly suited for earths, construction waste, all kinds of wood, biomass and scrap metal.
- Modular set-up, convenient adjustment of equipment, depending on application
- Mobile hooklift, transport dimensions matching various country-specific requirements
- High throughput on compact screening area
- Easy operation via remote control, easy maintenance
- Electrical drives with hybrid functions , such as diesel-electric and grid connectivity